Friday, June 8, 2012

Hmmm that smell...

I remember reading a study about how we link memories with smell sometime ago. I don't know if it was the study that has impacted me but I have really started believing in it.
Whenever I smell the floor cleaning liquid I remember my Ahmedabad house and how good it used to smell after the floor was mopped.
Or when it rains, it just reminds me of childhood days.
Whenever I smell Old Spice I miss my dad because he used to wear the same after shave.
Whenever I pass by the perfume section of a store and smell David off Cool Water I think of a certain someone I don't want to think about.
And now there are about fifty smells that remind me of my husband.
It is weird sometimes when just a smell that you pass by leaves you thinking all day long.

No comments: